Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of my Spring at Sage Blog!

Today has been a day of planning for this summer and next year for Arts & Learning. There are big plans for the summer classes and camps, as well as the shows, Sound of Music and Little Shop of Horrors, in the fall. However, today was also a day of reflection on the last year at Arts & Learning to help the conservatory move forward. Today I received my DVD copy of Kiss Me, Kate, which was the last show I performed in at A&L and also saw photos from the last year as well.


Into The Woods, Fall 2013

Today I also began working on the video I am making of our "Frozen & Friends" class which I will be using as my Spring at Sage presentation.


Into the Woods, Fall 2013

I'm excited to see what tomorrow and the weekend hold, as there are many planning meetings and other exciting things going on!
Kiss Me, Kate, Spring 2014

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this sounds like an amazing program!

    Can you reveal some of the specific plans for the upcoming productions? And can you elaborate further on what ways you are hoping the conservatory will move forward?

    Thanks! Mr. Schumacher

    ReplyDelete