Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 4

Welcome Back!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I know I did! On Saturday, we had our summer planning meeting at Arts & Learning. All of the staff and volunteers got together for a breakfast meeting to talk about the conservatory and our future plans. We discussed the mission statement of the conservatory and what we stand for, as well as our future plans for the 10th anniversary of A&L. 


I am so excited about working with A&L this summer. I am hopefully going to be teaching Frozen & Friends for 5-8 year olds, which will be similar to the class I am teaching now at Deerfield Elementary. It will be fun to see the younger kids perform and I am excited to get to teach them about my love for the arts. 





There are so many amazing things going on this summer, such as dozens of summer camps from ages 5-17, as well as off-site classes and camps all around Orange County. All of these will be taught by Arts & Learning teaching artists and will feature intern assistants and volunteers. 


Tomorrow is my last day of Spring at Sage, but it is definitely not my last day working with A&L. I am excited to show you my Arts & Learning presentation and video tomorrow and to share my project with the rest of Sage Hill!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you accomplished a lot - great job!

    ReplyDelete